wtorek, 24 marca 2015

BLOG ENTRIES

Hi!
My name is Wiktoria.
Let me tell you about my fantastic Saturday, the first day of spring.
Early in the morning I woke up with energy, though, I had to get up earlier. Already at 9.00 am I with my friends  recorded the song in the studio Silesia. After work I and my friend Malwina went for a delicious pizza. As the weather was really beautiful, we went for a long walk. We went on the pitch "Walka". I returned  home late  and  I was really tired of a busy first day of spring.

Last night   slept in my cousin house. I dressed up and I ate something.In the afternoon when we were going back we saw a man who ran in front of us.Three police officers  raced him.We found out that there was one of only three thieves.Unfortunately, the cops ran for one and the other two disapeared. A few minutes later we saw a police car driving and searchig for the two lost thieves. It was a very strange situation.



Friday 20th August

Dawid , I and Paulina got an idea .
We went for a bike .
Later it was my  brother's birthday , we prepared a suririse party for him .
Dawid was surprised and delighted.
It was fantastic .
There were plenty  of people -friends and family.
After the event we returned home.
 

Saturday 21st March
When I got up in the morning, I felt wonderful. The day was already very beautiful. Together with friends, I went to the  recording studio. I spent nice time during recording songs. I was very happy. Suddenly, came time to return home. During returning I was glad because it was the frist day of spring . After lunch, I asked myself the question: " What will I do with a day started so well? ". Suddenly, I found a great idea. Together with a friend, I went for a long walk. The sun was shining nicely during the
walk. I saw the first flowers. Later, I finished walking and the sun went down. When I returned home, a delicious dinner was waiting for me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz