wtorek, 24 marca 2015

BLOG ENTRIES

I got up at 7 o' clock. I brushed my teeth and dressed my clothes. I went to school and I met my friends. I had a very good day. After school I back home and ate dinner. I did my homework and later I watched my favourite TV program. In the evening  I went out and met with my old friend Mark. I ate lunch with my family and I went to bed.

 Saturday was OK. I went to the park with some friends to play basketball . Weather was excellent.
We were playing for two hours and we came back home
In my house we played  xbox and we ate  a sandwich . In the evening we went to the cinema to watch "Chappie". it was really great day.

Yesterday I had really amazing day.I went to school and I got 5on physics and 6 on geography 6. After school I went with my parents shopping. I bought new headphones and computer games. After shopping we went for ice cream. At home I played games and listened to music. For dinner I had my favourite pizza. It was a wonderful day.

 My mum had birthday on 13th March. Me and my sister did a suprise to mum. We ordered a layer cake with inscription : Happy Birthday ! Unfortunately, we didn't notice that there was a sign : Happy Easter ! . That was an unlucky day because everybody was laughing but even though mum was happy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz