środa, 1 kwietnia 2015

Blog entries

I was waiting for this day for so long. Yesterday I met with my internet friend for the first time. Day before I was so nervous, but at least it was the best day of my life. We went to the concert of our favourite band. An hour before we met in the cafe. We were eating and talking. Next, we went to the stadium and started to waiting in the queue. We met so many nice people.  The concert was great. The band was awesome and they were playing with  passion. After the concert me and my friend had to say goodbye. It was so hard for us, because we live so far from each other. I hope I will meet her soon.

 This morning Julia, Wiktoria, Michalina, Malwina and I went to the record studio. I was so excited. During walk I was often coughing, but I was sick. When we came into the studio we met a couple of people with whom we also were recording. Before recording, we trained our songs. Leter we started to record. We were really good at singing. Suddenly, we  discovered that we sang louder and cleaner. However, we were able to record our vocals without a problem. When the recording was finished, I was very happy and quickly and safely returned home. This day was very interesting and full of emotion.
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania recording in studio

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz