wtorek, 14 kwietnia 2015

IN THE FURUTRE....

Our future is uknown but still we have some predictions......

I won't live with my parents. I will travel around  the world. I will sightsee interesting place. I will ride a horse in free time. I will be happy.



I will be studying for a lawyer .
I will be have a  family.
I will have a big house .
I will have a lot of  money .
I will be interested in cars and how they work .
I will ride  on holidays to Mazury every year.
I willtake my wife for a walk in my free time;-))



On Monday I will go to school
Next weekend I will  ride a bike
Tomorrow I will  visit my grandparents
At 6 00 I will watch TV
In the evening I will play computer games   



In ten years I hope that my life will be beautiful.
I'll finish school with good results in science.
I'll find a job and I'll dwell in the large and comfortable house.
Like today, I will definitely be interested in computer games.
I'll be spending free time with friends, and I hope that I will have a good time.
I am very curious what will come out.

 My name is Wiktoria. I'm from Poland, but I will move to Australia or Canada. One day I will study in the Harvard University. I will be married and I will have two children. I will have a big and beatiful house on the outskirts of the town. I will travel around the world. I will take artistic photography of the unique places in the world.
 
 I will go to highschool
I will live with my girlfreind
I won't be a milioner
I won't be intrested in  art
I will go to Japan
I will play a computer game

 Hello! I'll go away  from Poland. I will never leave my family in Poland. I will finish college. I'll be married. I will travel around the world. I'll have a big detached house in the country. I'll spend my holidays abroad with my husband and friends. I hope that I will have some free time for myself. I'll be satisfied with my life.

 I won't be married. I''ll live alone in a big house in London. My house will be modern and cozy. This house'll be standing in a quiet area. I will have white Lamborghini and a motor. I will study and work. I'll study economics and after classes at the university I will work as an instructor range. I will have a company. I'll visit my family in Poland a few times a year. I will be rich. Despite the fact that I will pay for itself alone on every occosion I''ll  be trying to do some bussines and make more money. I will be independent . In my free time I will race cars and motorcycles.
 Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania white lamborghini

I will complete my university degree in maths.
I will spend my weekends together with my family.
I will live in big house.
I will earn money.
I won't BE nterested in physics
I will go for holiday to Paris.
I will have some free time for myself

AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE??

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz